- AGING (ANTI-AGING): Preliminary studies show that Reishi facilitates the restoration of the body’s organs & functioning.
- ARTHRITIS: Reishi is offered to patients to re-establish physical performance in those suffering from arthritis, stiff joints & muscle inflammation.
- ARTHRITIS RHEUMATOID
- CANCER – BLADDER
- CANCER – BRAIN
- CANCER – BREAST: A foundation for improved recovery from chemotherapy and other tumor invasive activity has been remarked.
- CANCER – PROSTATE
- CHOLESTEROL – HIGH: For years the Chinese have relied on the support & protection of
Reishi to repair the liver and reduce cholesterol.
- COLDS and FLU
- CORONARY HEART DISEASE
- DIABETES TYPE 1 and 2: Stabilizes blood sugar.
- EXHAUSTION: Taken daily, Reishi extract offers an energy boost, supports the immune
system & is an anti-oxidant.
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- IMMUNE ENHANCER: Enhances retro-viral therapy and improves Cd4 counts significantly.
- KIDNEY DISORDERS
- KIDNEY STONES
- LIVER CONDITIONS: Protects and repairs the liver in chronic hepatitis (Type B in particular)
- MALE MENOPAUSE – low testosterone
- MEMORY: Reishi has been used for over 2000 years in Traditional Chinese Medicine – trusted to improve memory, mental agility and empower the body to regain balance especially in areas of stress.
- MYOCARDIAL ISCHEMIA
- STRESS: Discover stress relief with this naturally occurring ‘healing’ mushroom, exclusively homegrown in South Africa using organic mushroom farming practices.
- STIFF JOINTS
- ULCER – CHRONIC VENOUS STASIS
- VARICOSE VEINS
- VENOUS STASIS DVT
- WEIGHT LOSS
Reishi should be used with caution during immune-suppressive treatment for example after organ transplant surgery. Reishi has very few side effects. Prolonged use may lead to:
- Drying of nasal mucosa, this is remedied by halting the use of Reishi for a month followed by resumption of treatment.
- Prolonged clotting time; the use of Reishi should be stopped one week prior to surgery.
This information has been complied from peer reviewed medical journals, text books and is provided in good faith for information on reishi, in general and is not product specific.
Consult your practitioner.
A-Z OF RED REISHI