We offer a lot of help on how to grow mushrooms. Here is a breakdown of what is covered in the GROWING menu – you’ll see these headings in the drop-down menu of GROWING.
- What you need to consider and research, now that you want to grow your own or farm mushrooms in South Africa.
- Here we give our Mushrush recommendations for substrates.
- Explain how much spawn to substrate you will need to grow exotic or gourmet mushrooms.
- How and where to buy spawn.
- Questions are answered about mushroom cultures , mushroom spawn and mushroom fruit.
- Spawn and substrate mix ratios.
- How to store spawn.
- How to buy spawn.
- Images of the mushroom growing process.
- Basic mushroom terminology.
- What a mushroom grow kit or mushroom grow log looks like.
- How to make a mushroom grow kit or grow log.
- Basic help on growing shiitake.
- Images of shiitake.
- Step-by-step images
- Oyster growing conditions
WHITE OYSTER Mushroom Spawn (Elm A) – 2kgR165.00
GREY OYSTER Mushroom Spawn (BV) – 2kgR165.00
GREY OYSTER Mushroom Spawn (BV) – 8kgR640.00
GREY OYSTER Mushroom Spawn (BV) – 16kgR860.00
PINK OYSTER Mushroom Spawn (P. Salmo AM1) – 2kgR165.00
KING OYSTER Mushroom Spawn (P008) – 2kgR165.00
SHIITAKE Mushroom Spawn (LE3782) – 2kgR165.00
LIONS MANE Mushroom Spawn – 2kgR165.00